Fourth a part of our sequence the place we construct an internet app from scratch in Rust. We replace some dependencies and start including extra performance to the backend.
– 0:00 – Intro and dependency updates
– 1:07:29 – Sharing code between backend and frontend
– 1:35:31 – Fixing a small bug
– 2:02:08 – Implementing posting tweets
– 2:41:18 – Implementing following
You could find the code at https://github.com/davidpdrsn/witter
If you wish to catch me subsequent time I am stay go observe at twitch.television/davidpdrsn. I additionally announce streams forward of time at twitter.com/davidpdrsn.